Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Evening

What's up y'all?? Not much here. I have been very busy over the past few days and it doesnt look like its going to get any better for a while. I just wanted to jot down some of the things going on around the Igloo.

Nanners and I watched The West Wing last night. (SPOILERS) I think everybody knew that Santos was going to win the Presidency but how it was going to play out was anyones guess. It was kinda funny that it came down to Nevada. I wonder if an election could happen in quite that same way. Of course, the big story was Leo's death. The debate that Santos' had with the DNC chairman was interesting. I wonder how many times constitutional scholars have debated on the scenario they were discussing. As much as I knew it wasn't going to happen, I really was hoping deep down that Vinick would come out on top. It would have been really surprising to have seen that happen being how liberal Hollywood is. I think it came out kinda self serving. A Vinick Administration could have been interesting to watch if the show would have been renewed. Leo's funeral is next week then the inauguration, I believe.

For me to say that work has been interesting over the last two days would be a understatement. I really wish I could elaborate on it.

I have only three weeks to until my Hilton Honors points run out and we cannot find a place at the beach. I have been trying to convince Nanners to take a trip to Atlanta for a weekend but so far no luck.

A big congratulations to The Latin Lover and his lovely wife, Anduin on their anniversary. If I am not mistaken, I think Anduin said they have been married 200 years but I may have misread that. ;-)

My French class starts Wednesday night. Wednesday happens to be our anniversary also. I get to spend the evening with my mother in law. Poetic Justice?

I wanted to do a blogcast today but I just barely can find time to fit everything I NEED to do in the day. In fact, Nanners just went to bed. ZZZZZZZZZZ.

Last but not least, stay tuned to this space because pretty soon you may hear the sound of hammering in West Mobile. More on that as it develops....... =)
1 Comments:
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Thanks for the congrats and same to you and Nanners. How many years for you? 250, 300? I'm sure it doesn't feel like it's been THAT long! Ha ha.

That's great about you taking French lessons. I hope you enjoy your classes.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home