Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Incognito

Wow....whats happening to our little blogging group. First Anduin and now.....me.

I will stepping back for a few days as I have some big things to take care of next week. I may step in and make a quick post here and there. Lets say its the biggest thing that ever happened to my wife and I. ( No Baby, if that is what you are thinking! )

Also, I just got back from taking my mother to our local Social Security office. Two months since my father's death and she is still having problems getting her benefits corrected. Grrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, thats the skinny on me. I will be back in a few days. Last time I did this though I was back the next day. LOL Who knows.

.....and a big shout out to Anduin from Anduins World. Hurry back soon. I already miss ya!!

Peace.
2 Comments:
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Thanks Scotty. I hope things are okay with you and Nanners.

I'll still be stopping by every day to check you out.

Thanks again, you're a sweet guy. ;o)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

I hope it is good big things that you'll be taking care of!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home