Wednesday, March 22, 2006

"Springtime in Alabama brings thoughts of Wheezing, Coughing and Fender Benders..."

Ugh.

I absoultely hate this time of year. I thought I had it bad when I lived at home when all the pecan trees bloomed and my nose springs a leak for about 6 weeks. However, my sinuses are running like the Flash and there is nothing I can do for it. I walk around like I am crying all the time and I dare not stay outside for too long or it gets worse.

Together everyone......wahhhhh!

I had to stay home from work today. I feel terrible. I haven't slept any. My head is pounding. I have taken some over the counter stuff but I have to be real careful because I do not want to walk around like a zombie. The non drowsy medicine doesnt help me at all I am afraid.

I wish that my allergies were my only problem. I beg your attention to the pictures posted below.





I was taking the "Nannermobile" to work yesterday morning and when I was backing out of our driveway, Lo and behold, someone set a tree trunk on the side of the driveway. How in the hell did that get th.....oh thats right. Katrina left it there for me. (by the way, for you trivia buffs out there, not only did we lose a tree from Hurricane Katrina, it came from our neighbors yard, a woman who used to be my supervisor at work.....her name? You Guessed It!!!!! Katrina. Katrina knocked over a tree from Katrina's yard. Geez. So now I am going to have to try and get that fixed. Nanners was not too mad at me. I am just wondering how she parked it because when I backed out, I ran straight into it. I mean, it almost like she had to pull a Dukes of Hazzard on it just to get it in the parking spot.

Only other news I have is that Google sent me a invitation to join a new service called GooglePages. Its a template maker for blogs and websites. I played with it for a bit this afternoon but soon gave up. I thought Google owned Blogger? Looks like they would try to improve this service, wouldn't it? Meanwhile, it seems I am starting to have problems some other people now with Blogger. Oh well.

Lastly, I saw this on Will Wheaton's website. WWdN: In Exile It's a squirrel with huge nuts. Talk amongst yourselves.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home