Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Earth's Mightiest Movie Review - Crash



My wife and I watched Crash last night. I was skeptical of it when Nanners picked it up and really didnt want to sit down and watch even after that last night. I came to that assumption by being so tired from a full Saturday and a few of my coworkers who said they saw it and were not impressed.

My opinion after seeing it?

Watch it. In fact, run and get it. I have never had a movie effect me this way in a long time. I have had it on my mind since I have seen it. The one scene of the Arab storekeeper stalking the locksmith and what happened between them has stayed with me all night.

A in your face movie with great acting. Some quick cameos by people you would not expect to be in this movie. You have to keep your eye out for them.

To sum it up, rent it. Watch it. It may not be for everyone, but I really was mesmerized by it.

41/2 out of 5 stars.....the 1/2 deduction is for Tony Danza. LOL....just kidding. You have to give the director props for having the testicular fortitude to use him, though.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home