Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dreams

I really hate dreams.

Why, you ask? It always seems like you have a dream that is so terrible that it wakes you up and lingers with you for a while. I was awakened a few minutes ago by one of those dreams. My dream had to do with a good friend who told me something that totally blew me away. Something that I wasn’t surprised that this person told me but shocking when I actually heard the words. I effected me so much that I was unable to go back to sleep.

I have always been fascinated by dreams. I look at them as “windows into your subconscious”. This particular one did bother me a lot. It had to do with a close friend of mine. We were in a workplace setting. We were both employed at a job that neither of us had ever done before. It seemed that in the course of the day, we stopped work to go and admire a flower arrangement. (???) It was then that this person told me this particular thing. As this person walked away, oblivious to what the statements meaning had for me, I remembered just standing there completely stunned. The statement totally shattered something I had come into my mind only recently. The statement completely shattered a long lasting desire of mine. How ironic I thought. A “dream” about the ending of a “dream”. I immediately woke up and could not go back to sleep.

I know what you are thinking. What did I eat for dinner? LOL

I could go into a lot of detail but I am feeling better now so time to move on.

However, I still hate dreams.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you be any more vague? :P Details! we need details.
Your friend in the Northern Hemisphere

12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It seems that last night was the night of strange dreams. I also had one that woke me up, and I'm still thinking about it. It was about people that were dead and came to speak to me, and one person that is still alive and in the dream was dead...
I did the same as you, posting the dream on my blog. That made me feel better.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home