Thursday, March 23, 2006

Comic Book Saturday Wish List


I am going to have to start selling lemonade or get a paper route because this Saturday is going to be one of the most expensive days I will ever have at the Ye Olde Flea Market. A whole ton of comics are coming out this week. Let me run down the list of the ones I want to get......

Amazing Spider-Man #530 - "The Road to Civil War"
The Incredible Hulk #93 - "Planet Hulk" (Also #92 Variant Cover Reprint)
Infinite Crisis #5 (Pencil Sketch Variant)
New Avengers #17 (I always buy 2 copies.)
Squadron Supreme #1 (3 Variant Covers...Sketch Cover Variant 3c pic at top.)
Supreme Power: Hyperion #5

Plus the ones I missed last week.

Annihilation Prologue #1 (2 Variant Covers including Sketch Cover Variant.)

So the damage expects to be great. I count 12 comics just here, not counting any that I have missed.

God, I am such a geek.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home