Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday Afternoon

Well, I just have returned from a exciting afternoon of bowling, a sport I have not participated in for about seven years now. After a rusty first game of 94, I rebounded over the next two and finished my last game with a score of 168. Today it was just my friend Tara and myself. Hopefully, we can have more people from work join us.

Not a lot to report right now. My Dad seems to be about the same. I spoke with my Mom and Uncle yesterday and they said he did not have a good day at all. He goes thru times where he is zoned out and tends to tune people out. The nurses are having a tough time keeping his BP and blood sugar under control. I am going over after work tomorrow and will be there all day Friday.

I am deleting all my posts from 2005 from my blog. These posts did not transfer over to the new template very well and I just wanted to get rid of them. I should be finished with this in a day or two.

Not much to say right now......I do have a new link posted. My friend, Bad Leroy Brown has started a blog. Streetbeat. If you have a moment, check it out. He just started it and is doing a great job. Bad Leroy will be joining Ender, The Grand Poobah and myself in a new venture to start up soon. More details on that later.

Word.
1 Comments:
Blogger Me said...

I have not been bowling in years! I remember how much fun Anduin and I use to have with our little group at the bowling alley for 'Midnight Madness'. Brings back some good memories.

I'll be sure to check out 'Mr. Browns' blog.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home