Friday, February 10, 2006

A quick update on my Father

My father came home from the hospital yesterday. The Doctors have pretty much done everything they could do for him there and he has not improved at all. The idea was thrown around for a few minutes to take Dad to another nursing home until the VA facility could make room but that was quickly dismissed. My father wanted to come home. ( I didnt realize later that one of the facilities that they wanted to send him to was the very same nursing home that his mother passed away in. )

We have a nurse and phyiscal therapists coming in but they will not be able to be there most of the time however. I hope that everything will be ok with him until the VA opens up.....if it ever does. I am spent all day there yesterday and will be going over all day today. I do not know if I will be going over tomorrow yet or not. It all depends on how good he is doing. However, I know he is glad to be at home.

I am too.
1 Comments:
Blogger Me said...

I am glad to hear that your dad is home, I hope that the warm and familiar surroundings help him improve.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home