Friday, February 17, 2006

An Open Letter to Bad Leroy Brown

Street Beat: The Uncut Truth

Bad Leroy Brown posted this concerning his bad day at work. Let me add something on a personal note.

I appreicated it when you talked to me when I was disenchanted about things at work.

I really enjoy working beside you. Days that you are not there are definitely not the same as when you are there. I know that others feel the same also.

In my opinion, I think we need to be thanking you for all that you do.

Oh, and another thing......

....I still think you have an ugly dog. LOL
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I appreciate your friendship. You're a class act, but that does not mean my dog will spare your life. LOL

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds a little kiss uppy, but it is too true.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Scotty Ice said...

(sternly)

I knew someone was going to say that.....

but I said it anyway....because I kiss no mans ass...I speak the truth.....

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home