Sunday, February 05, 2006

Nanners



Ok, I know this is stupid but I am getting tired of refering to my wife on this blog as "the wife" or "my darling wife". Not that I do not think they are not lovely descriptions of my wife....but...I need something with some "zing" in it....

I wanted to give her a nickname but I couldn't think of one until......

....it hit me....she already had nickname and it is perfect.

"Nanners"

This is a nickname she had when she was a kid in PA. I love it. I need to go and pick at her now. =)
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA. Ahhh, that's adorable.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hmmm... Nanners.

I like it -- it's very cute.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Scotty Ice said...

I know and it fits her so good....the nickname not the banana... ;-)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home