Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Update on my Dad

I went this morning to visit him and he was in good spirits. The doctor was speaking with him when I came in the room and told him that he would be put on a PT schedule as soon as he completes his tests. My dad was still the same as when I last saw him but he just does not ANY strength in his legs.

The last time I saw my father is when my parents came over for Christmas, I could tell that he was there but nobody was home. He just seemed out of it and was having trouble walking then. My mom already had a appointment scheduled for him until he fell last night.

The doctor said if everything goes well he should be released tomorrow.

Thank you for everyone who has written words of support. It is really appreciated.
4 Comments:
Blogger Chuck said...

That's good news! Glad to hear it!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he gets much, much better soon.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Scotty Ice said...

Thank you for the nice words, Anduin. I really appreciate it.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I hope your dad gets better soon, I am sure he feels better just knowing that he has his family close to him.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home