Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oui!!




Well, it looks like we might.....might be planning a trip to France next spring. My mother-in-law made the annoucement last Tuesday night when we were over for dinner. My wife's family is from France and she wanted to go and visit them and see some of the sights. She is going to try and talk to her brothers and see who would like to go with her. This is just in the very early planning stages but so far the plan is to fly into Paris and stay there for a few days then Normandy then visit relatives in Lundifay, France. My wife and I are considering possibly taking the Chunnel over to London while we are there. I have always wanted to go to England and it would be the perfect opportunity. Like I said, this is still in the very early planning stages. I want to go and take my mother in law to visit a travel agent if anything to get more basic infomation. Stay Tuned!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Me said...

Wow, planning stages or not, I am excited for you! A trip to France sounds great. The closest I have come to France is the French toast breakfast at IHOP. They even put a little French flag on top of your pancakes! (Now that classy) :P

1:33 PM  
Blogger Scotty Ice said...

Hey....save us two chairs at the IHOP....LOL....that may be as close as France as we get.....our trip is in the very EARLY stages of planning.....my wife's spring break dates from school has a lot to do if we go....every April my job has some recertifications I have to go through and they may conflict...however we bought "France for Dummies" today!!

All we need now is clean overalls and to wash our feet and we are on our way!!! =)

5:38 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Oh how cool! I bet everything will fall into place.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home