Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Father

I probably will be in and out for the next few days. My father, who beat lymphoma earlier in the year, was admitted in the hospital late last night after a fall. After tests, the doctor said that one side of his brain is slightly swollen. He may have had a light stroke but they are running more tests to be sure.

I feel guilty even posting but he is resting now and there is really nothing I can do until I go over to the hospital. I will be going early this morning.

I will post his condition when I can.
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your dad and family. Keep us posted. DQ

8:58 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'll be sending good thoughts his way! Please keep up informed.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Scotty Ice said...

Thanks for the thoughts, guys....I really appreciate it.....

I spent some time with him today and it appears to be a very, very mild stroke so far. They are doing a MRI on him to check his back and legs and are planning some other tests. He is scheduled now to get out of the hospital tomorrow.

Let you know more when I know something.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thinking about you. i read your post earlier, but i didn't know what to say... sorta one of those, i'm thinking about you and i hope everything's gonna be okay, but i can't seem to find the words to describe it -feeling. i hope your dad is gonna be alright.

*huge hugs*

3:10 PM  
Blogger Scotty Ice said...

Thank you Leigh.... =)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home