Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Meme

This Meme brought to you courtesy of Latin Lover's Little Corner of Cyberspace.
(..and from whom I graciously admit I take a lot of creative energy from....)

Four jobs I have had in my life: Stock Clerk at Kmart, Aircraft Mechanic, Correction Officer and ?????

Four Movies that I could watch over and over: Ken Burn's The Civil War, The Lord of the Rings, Thirteen Days, Love Actually.

Four Places I have lived: Only two so far....Bay Minette, Alabama and Mobile, Alabama.

Four places I have been on vacation: Cancun, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Hershey, Pa (shakes fist at Ray Nagin!)

Four Websites I visit daily: My blog, Outpost Gallifrey, MSNBC.com, Newsarama.com

Four of my favorite foods: Steak, Seafood, anything for breakfast, and a great Grilled Chicken Wrap with honey mustard that I get at work for lunch everyday.
BTW, I have cracked the secret code of making that honey mustard dressing and have a large container of it in my fridge!!

Four places I would rather be: 1) In the suite my wife and I had at the Wilderness Lodge at Disney World for our honeymoon with two weeks off and everything paid for 2)Las Vegas..for a weekend with friends to party! 3) In a beautiful home on a quiet tree lined street in a Norman Rockwell inspired town, sitting on the front porch enjoying the cool breeze in the late afternoon watching kids ride bikes on the sidewalk and waving to neighbors. 4) Throwing the baseball in the front yard with my Dad once again.

How did I do??
2 Comments:
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

You did good! I especially liked your last four places you would rather be. Very thoughtful.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Great job, cool to see that we have several things in common. You now have me wondering about this Honey Mustard dressing you mentioned. Must be some pretty good stuff to keep a large container handy for the dipping.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home